Monday, August 28, 2017

Recruits Con 2017

I attended Recruits again, this year. It still fun and a great value. However it seemed to me that attendance must have dropped a little bit. I am assuming this is due to moving the convention from September to August. I made over $300 in the silent auction with 13% of that from 3D printed items which was nice. Unfortunately due to time constraints and auction responsibilities I was able to catch a game. I do hope that next year I can stay Friday and Saturday night. It seems the Friday night action is getting better and there were several big games that lasted after 5pm.

Here are a few pictures of some of the tables this year.

54mm French & Indian War.

Stalingrad

Monte Cassino

Stalingrad

This was part of a terrain board collection in a large wooden
box with wheels. The price was $500. It did not sell.

Stalingrad

Helm's Deep

Helm's Deep

Freeblades

Cambrai

Helm's Deep

Monte Cassino

Monte Cassino

No comments: