Welcome to AGSH. A wargaming blog dedicated to my Dad and the world's most noble hobby; collecting toy soldiers. Here toy soldiers clash in great battles from scales of 3mm to 54mm. Also the historical records of the imaginary states of the 6mm Republic of Prussia, the Kingdom of Aksum, the Principality of Huack, the Khedivate of Turkoslavia and the Duchy of Saxe-Huack.

"Truly it can be said of him, without count are his soldiers & beyond measure his might." - Prince Edward in reference to Lord Butler & his invasion force departing London for Mars.

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Final Results: The Pledge 2012

Merry Christmas!  It's Christmas Day which means my gaming year begins anew.  A tradition that dates back to childhood when I would receive cash from my aunts and uncles and used that money to build up my model armies at that time.  I can remember fancying myself the "Inspector General" of my Imagi-Nations and perusing armaments to acquire for the army.

Pledge Final Results 2012

Painted/Purchased

6mm: 273/1059
15mm: 188/800
25mm: 13/21
54mm: 0/0
1/72: 0/0

Terrain & Acc: 23/5

Total: 497
Goal: 1000

Games Played Final Results 2012
Bush War FUBAR: 16
Hordes of the Empire: 1
Dark Myth: 8
Pathfinder RPG: 1
Hordes of the Things: 2
Song Blades&Heroes: 3

Total: 31
Target: 50

Now, it's time to set target goals for the new gaming year.  I only achieved 49.7% of my desired painting goal.  So I could reduce that desired number.  I just started using a goal last year, so I have considered removing it and just tallying what I do paint with the ambition of increasing each year.  However I do like the idea of setting a goal for myself to achieve.  So I think I shall set the goal of beating last years total.  As far as "Games Played" goes I do want a goal there, and I am going to keep it at 50 for now.  I believe that in this new gaming year I will surpass that number with ease.

No comments: