Welcome to AGSH. A wargaming blog dedicated to my Dad and the world's most noble hobby; collecting toy soldiers. Here toy soldiers clash in great battles from scales of 3mm to 54mm. Also the historical records of the imaginary states of the 6mm Republic of Prussia, the Kingdom of Aksum, the Principality of Huack, the Khedivate of Turkoslavia and the Duchy of Saxe-Huack.

"Truly it can be said of him, without count are his soldiers & beyond measure his might." - Prince Edward in reference to Lord Butler & his invasion force departing London for Mars.

Saturday, June 10, 2017

Game Day; June 10th 2017

My son James came down to visit me today. We went to the theater to see "The Mummy" starring Tom Cruise. Then came home and played a game of Risk 2210, Stratego and Checkers. As I mentioned in my previous post, it has been a good day.



2 comments:

Robbie Rodiss said...

But was the film any good? I have read two reviews that absolutely butchered it.

A. Jeff Butler said...

We enjoyed it. Leaves you feeling there will be a sequel. Tom Cruise was a cad, loveable but still a cad.