Welcome to AGSH. A wargaming blog dedicated to my Dad and the world's most noble hobby; collecting toy soldiers. Here toy soldiers clash in great battles from scales of 3mm to 54mm. Also the historical records of the imaginary states of the 6mm Republic of Prussia, the Kingdom of Aksum, the Principality of Huack, the Khedivate of Turkoslavia and the Duchy of Saxe-Huack.

"Truly it can be said of him, without count are his soldiers & beyond measure his might." - Prince Edward in reference to Lord Butler & his invasion force departing London for Mars.

Friday, December 27, 2013

Painting and Gaming Totals for 2013.

Well my gaming year ended on Christmas day.  This years painting numbers are down but the gaming total was up.  Also I stopped tracking purchases and setting target goals.  So I will continue with simply tracking models painted but I am changing the format of games played.  Instead of listing the name of the game and how many times I played it I will list by period and how many battles were fought in that period.

2013 also held a couple of achievements for me.  The release of my element based WWII wargame rules and the launch of my own miniatures line at Bat Cave Minis.

Models Painted
3mm: 170
6mm: 15
10mm: 0
15mm: 15
25mm: 23
54mm: 0
1/72: 1
1/2400: 0
1/6000: 0
Terrain & Acc: 3

Total Painted: 227
Prior Year Total: 497

Games Played
HOTT-SYW: 1
Mayhem: 1
Dungeons: 3
Tales of M&L: 3
Combat WW2: 3
D&D: 1
Brigadier: 8
Battletech: 2
Battlesystem: 1
Legatus: 2
Commodore: 1
Song Blades & Heroes: 1
Freeblades: 1
HOTT: 1
Bush War FUBAR: 2
Myth & Legends: 3

Year Total: 34
Prior Year Total: 31

No comments: