Welcome to AGSH. A wargaming blog dedicated to my Dad and the world's most noble hobby; collecting toy soldiers. Here toy soldiers clash in great battles from scales of 3mm to 54mm. Also the historical records of the imaginary states of the 6mm Republic of Prussia, the Kingdom of Aksum, the Principality of Huack, the Khedivate of Turkoslavia and the Duchy of Saxe-Huack.

"Truly it can be said of him, without count are his soldiers & beyond measure his might." - Prince Edward in reference to Lord Butler & his invasion force departing London for Mars.

Saturday, August 18, 2012

25mm British Coal-Fueled Walker


Here is the last VSF model I will do in 25mm as I am switching to 15mm.  I had this based up for years and decided I would go ahead and paint it although I'm done with the scale.  I have not finished it, the model still needs a coat of matte to subdue the shiny but my wife took the camera to her mothers this weekend so I had to grab this pic while I could.  I will post this walker, a steam tank and a large squad of British troops for sale next week.

Yes it's an old GW 40K IG Walker fitted out with a 25mm Ral-Partha British Artillery Crewman as the pilot.

No comments: