Welcome to AGSH my main wargaming blog dedicated; to my dad, toy soldiers the world's most noble hobby; and Colonel Paul von Lettow-Vorbeck. 19th century to modern mercenary wargaming with a bit of Victorian Steampunk, Weird War 2 to small scale Modern wargaming. Further, the historical records of the late 19th century imaginary balkan nations, the Principality of Huack and the Khedivate of Turkoslavia.

"Truly it can be said of him, without count are his soldiers and beyond measure his might." - Prince Edward in reference to Lord Butlers invasion force departing London for Mars.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My Wargame Room






Here are pics of my bat cave, my temple to mars, my wargame room. It is still way out of sorts but I couldn't wait any longer to post it's pictures. Please comment. Thanks!

1 comment:

Bluebear Jeff said...

I really like the idea of the pegboard holding those to-be-painted figure packs. I could use that (but I'd need a lot more wall space than I have to hold all of my lead).

Being able to see them is a lot better than my system of having them buried in boxes inside of bigger boxes . . . *sigh*.

I also like some of your artwork on the walls and that little globe too.


-- Jeff