Monday, January 29, 2018

3mm ACW Union Infantry Regiment and Artillery Battery

It has been over a year since I last worked on this project and it felt good to be back in it this past weekend. I painted up one regiment from the "Irish Brigade" (note the green regimental standard) and an artillery battery. These two units along with what I previously had now bring my Union Army to a Division level. So I now have two brigades, each with two infantry regiments and an artillery battery. Of course these soldiers will see service in my planned "Clockwork Civil War" steampunk inspired ACW battles.


3 comments:

Maudlin Jack Tar said...

Very nice looking stands. What rules will you be using for the ACW/Steampunk Campaign?

Auston Jeff Butler said...

A modified version of the Portable Wargame by Bob Cordery.

Maudlin Jack Tar said...

Excellent. I like to modify the PW rules myself so I'd be interested to see your modifications in the future.