Welcome to AGSH. A wargaming blog dedicated to my Dad and the world's most noble hobby; collecting toy soldiers. Here toy soldiers clash in great battles from scales of 3mm to 54mm. Also the historical records of the imaginary states of the 6mm Republic of Prussia, the Kingdom of Aksum, the Principality of Huack, the Khedivate of Turkoslavia and the Duchy of Saxe-Huack.

"Truly it can be said of him, without count are his soldiers & beyond measure his might." - Prince Edward in reference to Lord Butler & his invasion force departing London for Mars.

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

New Online Moniker...

I have used several forum avatar names over the years. Then recently tried to consolidate them down to just one. However with the rise in popularity of FB groups there is no need. Which was another reason I changed my blogger profile to my name. However there are a still a few places where an online moniker is preferable, at least IMO.

So since I no longer produce and sell my own miniatures line. That was sold off almost 4 years ago. I no longer need the batcaveminis name on eBay. Also I no longer play my own written rulebooks anymore as I've found better by other authors. So no more Brigadier on TMP and a few others. I've been tossing a few new names up over the past two weeks. What I've decided upon is "Toy Soldier Green." This encompasses both my hobby and my eBay sales of toy soldiers as well. I will not change my blogger or facebook profile but use this new name on TMP and eBay. Thanks.

No comments: