Welcome to AGSH. A wargaming blog dedicated to my Dad and the world's most noble hobby; collecting toy soldiers. Here toy soldiers clash in great battles from scales of 3mm to 54mm. Also the historical records of the imaginary states of the 6mm Republic of Prussia, the Kingdom of Aksum, the Principality of Huack, the Khedivate of Turkoslavia and the Duchy of Saxe-Huack.

"Truly it can be said of him, without count are his soldiers & beyond measure his might." - Prince Edward in reference to Lord Butler & his invasion force departing London for Mars.

Sunday, September 3, 2017

Middle Earth: 1/72 Elven Army

Here is the start of my 1/72 scale Elf Army for battles set in Middle Earth. The figures are a mix of Red Box and MiniKnight. I am undecided on cavalry and may have to do some conversions for it.



2 comments:

Maudlin Jack Tar said...

I'm looking forward to seeing how you approach Elf Cavalry as I've been wondering about it myself!

A. Jeff Butler said...

I am hoping to find some in box games like War of the Ring or others. If not a conversion of at least a head swap will be required. Thanks.