Welcome to AGSH. A wargaming blog dedicated to my Dad and the world's most noble hobby; collecting toy soldiers. Here toy soldiers clash in great battles from scales of 3mm to 54mm. Also the historical records of the imaginary states of the 6mm Republic of Prussia, the Kingdom of Aksum, the Principality of Huack, the Khedivate of Turkoslavia and the Duchy of Saxe-Huack.

"Truly it can be said of him, without count are his soldiers & beyond measure his might." - Prince Edward in reference to Lord Butler & his invasion force departing London for Mars.

Friday, May 26, 2017

15mm Warhammer 40,000 - First Space Marine Units

Here are the first units for my 15mm Warhammer 40K Project. The retail on these two in their full size versions would have been $106 before shipping. These cost about $0.60 cents to print by weight. That is not scientific. Anyway I am printing my own 15mm Space Marines too but I don't have them primed yet. Now let me say that these models don't even come close to the quality of Games Workshop. However I've always thought 40K would have been so much better in 15mm. Now it can be.



 

No comments: