Welcome to AGSH. A wargaming blog dedicated to my Dad and the world's most noble hobby; collecting toy soldiers. Here toy soldiers clash in great battles from scales of 3mm to 54mm. Also the historical records of the imaginary states of the 6mm Republic of Prussia, the Kingdom of Aksum, the Principality of Huack, the Khedivate of Turkoslavia and the Duchy of Saxe-Huack.

"Truly it can be said of him, without count are his soldiers & beyond measure his might." - Prince Edward in reference to Lord Butler & his invasion force departing London for Mars.

Friday, August 19, 2016

First 3mm Regiment for the American Civil War

These models are from a sample pack of O8 minis from PicoArmor. I have several models left over but there were enough models in the pack to make this regiment. Either Saturday night or Sunday evening I will prime the models and paint them up as a Union regiment. This regiment will also see service in a fictitious campaign "Clockwork Civil War" inspired by Ken van Pelt's game that I played in at Recruits several years ago.

I have another sample pack I bought last year but have misplaced it. I am very happy with how the models turned out on the base, which by the way is 50mm frontage with a 40mm depth. My next order from PicoArmor I will try to include some more civil war models.


No comments: