Welcome to AGSH. A wargaming blog dedicated to my Dad and the world's most noble hobby; collecting toy soldiers. Here toy soldiers clash in great battles from scales of 3mm to 54mm. Also the historical records of the imaginary states of the 6mm Republic of Prussia, the Kingdom of Aksum, the Principality of Huack, the Khedivate of Turkoslavia and the Duchy of Saxe-Huack.

"Truly it can be said of him, without count are his soldiers & beyond measure his might." - Prince Edward in reference to Lord Butler & his invasion force departing London for Mars.

Sunday, August 21, 2016

Blog Labels & Book Purchase Theory

I spent about a week rewriting all the labels on this blog. I had come to the conclusion that I simply had too many. I decided that all labels should be conformed to: scale, campaign, conflict and misc. With the miscellaneous being further subdivided into: terrain, The Craft, militaria, & conventions. "The Craft" is my catch-all for all items that don't fit the above but are still hobby related.

Also I am trying to limit my future book purchases to items I am researching for my wargames hobby and personal enjoyment. With the personal books being consigned to one at a time. I have enough books to fill a decade. I have more books than space to put them. I recently culled a lot of books that I had read, lost interest in or decided that they no longer held value or the subject was better covered by another.

No comments: