Welcome to AGSH. A wargaming blog dedicated to my Dad and the world's most noble hobby; collecting toy soldiers. Here toy soldiers clash in great battles from scales of 3mm to 54mm. Also the historical records of the imaginary states of the 6mm Republic of Prussia, the Kingdom of Aksum, the Principality of Huack, the Khedivate of Turkoslavia and the Duchy of Saxe-Huack.

"Truly it can be said of him, without count are his soldiers & beyond measure his might." - Prince Edward in reference to Lord Butler & his invasion force departing London for Mars.

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Warhammer - Ogre Kingdoms Tyrant WIP Part 1

I had one extra OK Bull left from a recent eBay purchase. However it had a missing right hand weapon and no head. So I debated about finishing it off as a bull but I have plenty of those at present. However I am in need of a Tyrant and since those models are quite expensive and I already had half an ogre I decided to convert him.

A new Tyrant from GW is $40. The average price of a OK Tyrant on eBay is going for $25 to $40 USD with shipping costs added to the price. I did some bitz shopping and spent a total with shipping of $13.60. So that is about a 40% savings off of an eBay Tyrant and a huge savings from retail GW one.

So here is with his right hand cut off and his gut shield removed while he awaits his new parts.

No comments: