Now it's time to begin a good campaign, start another terrain board, continue reading to improve the war effort, paint and simply enjoy the hobby. Where do I begin? Here is my rough draft of things to do for this winter.
- Finish painting 10mm Warmaster Chaos Army.
- Finish flocking my 15mm WW2 Soviet Army.
- Rebase my Lace-Wars armies.
- Start 15mm WW2 Italian Army.
- Begin painting/flocking my foam Isandlwana battlefield board.
- Go to Lowes and buy a 28" square board to set up as a green field for larger battles.
- Buy hexes and setup a 2'x3' board with hexes that can be changed out.
This is a new project I've had in mind. A binder with a collection of rules, scenarios, painting guides, pictures, articles and items that I find to collect on a specific army, period or campaign.
We are expecting snow tomorrow so it will be a good day to start things rolling. Cheers from Northwest Arkansas.