Welcome to AGSH. A wargaming blog dedicated to my Dad and the world's most noble hobby; collecting toy soldiers. Here toy soldiers clash in great battles from scales of 3mm to 54mm. Also the historical records of the imaginary states of the 6mm Republic of Prussia, the Kingdom of Aksum, the Principality of Huack, the Khedivate of Turkoslavia and the Duchy of Saxe-Huack.

"Truly it can be said of him, without count are his soldiers & beyond measure his might." - Prince Edward in reference to Lord Butler & his invasion force departing London for Mars.

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Pondering Consolidation..

For the past couple of years I have considered reducing the amount of blogs I have and consolidating most of them here. I have reached that conclusion on my modern wargaming interest and began to move that period here last year.

Now I will do the same with my SYW and other lacewars interest as well. That leaves ancients, fantasy and scifi with their own blogs. I am still in the air on consolidating those periods here.

One possibility would be to create new pages for each seperate period campaign to hold the background information. However my fantasy gaming interests would require, possibly, up to seven pages on its own. Which is way too many for this blog.  However I probably have more campaign interests in fantasy than time would allow anyhow.

So I will try out a few new ideas here and see how things look and how well the blog can flow with the new additions. Excuse my mess during the construction.

No comments: