|Chancellor Jaap von Huack leaving the National Assembly House for the Chancellery following his swearing in by the Chief Counsel of Prussia before the National Assembly.|
Chancellor Jaap von Huack in his acceptance speech outlined some key components of his administration for his two years in office.
- Continuation of his and former Chancellor von Moltke's financial strategy plan that was developed together in 2013 that saw unprecedented economic growth in Baltic Europe.
- Military restructuring and to seek out a replacement for the retiring Commandant.
- To demand free and fair elections in Southwest Lithuania so that those people there of Prussian descent may choose their future, to either join that area to Prussia or remain a part of Lithuania.
- Further aid to Heinleinist movements across the world; particularly in war-torn Mafeking.
- Strengthening of Baltic culture noting Prussia's place within the region and history.
- He also issued a warning that Prussia will not be intimidated by others and that the recent actions of some neighboring states could have dire consequences.