Welcome to AGSH. A wargaming blog dedicated to my Dad and the world's most noble hobby; collecting toy soldiers. Here toy soldiers clash in great battles from scales of 3mm to 54mm. Also the historical records of the imaginary states of the 6mm Republic of Prussia, the Kingdom of Aksum, the Principality of Huack, the Khedivate of Turkoslavia and the Duchy of Saxe-Huack.

"Truly it can be said of him, without count are his soldiers & beyond measure his might." - Prince Edward in reference to Lord Butler & his invasion force departing London for Mars.

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

New Project: War in Athas, a Dark Sun Wargames Campaign

The Dark Sun bug has bit. It is grim and dark like the Warhammer Old World. What started it is that I've had this idea in my head for a desert goblin army but it doesn't fit in Warhammer. Also I love the Mantic miniatures but they don't match up well with Warhammer models. So this campaign will fill two desires. Reason to buy some great Mantic minis and complete my idea of a desert goblin force.  I intend to run rpg lite dungeoncrawls, skirmish fights and mass battles in this setting.



No comments: