Welcome to AGSH. A wargaming blog dedicated to my Dad and the world's most noble hobby; collecting toy soldiers. Here toy soldiers clash in great battles from scales of 3mm to 54mm. Also the historical records of the imaginary states of the 6mm Republic of Prussia, the Kingdom of Aksum, the Principality of Huack, the Khedivate of Turkoslavia and the Duchy of Saxe-Huack.

"Truly it can be said of him, without count are his soldiers & beyond measure his might." - Prince Edward in reference to Lord Butler & his invasion force departing London for Mars.

Friday, May 9, 2014

WWII: A Co. 1st INF BN, 188th RCT, United States Army

Painted, based, flocked and stained the first United States Army infantry company for my WW2 Project.  Feels good to be painting again although the camera and lighting are not reflecting how nice the models look. I'm not bragging I am only a wargamer level painter but they do look better in hand.  Also decided that with the khaki jackets and leggings the Army issued that I needed a little more green in my flocking.  May have to mix some darker greens in too.



I turned the flash off on this one.

No comments: