Welcome to AGSH. A wargaming blog dedicated to my Dad and the world's most noble hobby; collecting toy soldiers. Here toy soldiers clash in great battles from scales of 3mm to 54mm. Also the historical records of the imaginary states of the 6mm Republic of Prussia, the Kingdom of Aksum, the Principality of Huack, the Khedivate of Turkoslavia and the Duchy of Saxe-Huack.

"Truly it can be said of him, without count are his soldiers & beyond measure his might." - Prince Edward in reference to Lord Butler & his invasion force departing London for Mars.

Friday, May 16, 2014

Memoir '44

I've been gaming a lot of Memoir '44 since I picked the game up earlier this year. It lends itself very well to solo play.  Here are some pictures of the battles I've fought out.






















2 comments:

Robert (Bob) Cordery said...

Memoir '44 ticks a lot of boxes for me. It. It can be played straight from the box OR using my Hexon II terrain system and 20mm-scale wargames figures, it is simple and quick to use, and it comes with lots of optional extras.

Pieces hope to use mine in the very near future.

All the best,

Bob

wargamer1972 said...

Thanks Bob.