Welcome to AGSH. A wargaming blog dedicated to my Dad and the world's most noble hobby; collecting toy soldiers. Here toy soldiers clash in great battles from scales of 3mm to 54mm. Also the historical records of the imaginary states of the 6mm Republic of Prussia, the Kingdom of Aksum, the Principality of Huack, the Khedivate of Turkoslavia and the Duchy of Saxe-Huack.

"Truly it can be said of him, without count are his soldiers & beyond measure his might." - Prince Edward in reference to Lord Butler & his invasion force departing London for Mars.

Friday, April 25, 2014

STOP THE PRESSES!

BLOG OWNER: Fellow wargamers.  Due to the current events in geopolitics I cannot, FOR THE TIME BEING, continue to portray my former Soviet Oblast as a close ally of Russia.  While I have no personal problem with the Russian reconquest of Crimea, I do have objections to their current operations in Eastern Ukraine.  In other words since there does exist, however remote a chance that NATO could come to blows with Russia in the near future. I must put the Pro-Russian parts of my 6mm Republic away, temporarily. I don't have a problem gaming cold war gone hot scenarios as it is not current.  I don't mind the fact that a new "Cold War" could or has come about, I grew up in one and the world seemed much more stable at that time, however insane that may sound, and once the Ukraine situation resolves perhaps we can resume.

INSTEAD: Attention will now turn to the Prussian Defense Forces operations in Southwest Africa and Baltic Europe until such time that "The 6mm Republic of Prussia" can again take up arms with their Russian comrades in Karakistan.

No comments: