Welcome to AGSH. A wargaming blog dedicated to my Dad and the world's most noble hobby; collecting toy soldiers. Here toy soldiers clash in great battles from scales of 3mm to 54mm. Also the historical records of the imaginary states of the 6mm Republic of Prussia, the Kingdom of Aksum, the Principality of Huack, the Khedivate of Turkoslavia and the Duchy of Saxe-Huack.

"Truly it can be said of him, without count are his soldiers & beyond measure his might." - Prince Edward in reference to Lord Butler & his invasion force departing London for Mars.

Sunday, April 27, 2014

GoT: 15mm Starks. Winterfell Spearmen

I have the first couple of elements for my Stark Army of the North primed and glued to cardboard ready for painting.  Now just need to find the time to sit down at my craft desk and start painting.  As I mentioned before I am using my existing inventory of 15mm Medieval/Fantasy models to fit out my Game of Thrones project and as you see some models have broken or bent spears.  Which doesn't bother me in the slightest, they are paid for!

This army will feature lots of browns, black, gray, gun-metal silver and blues.

EDIT: November 2, 2014 - This project was cancelled in favor of the Battles of Westeros game.

No comments: