Welcome to AGSH. A wargaming blog dedicated to my Dad and the world's most noble hobby; collecting toy soldiers. Here toy soldiers clash in great battles from scales of 3mm to 54mm. Also the historical records of the imaginary states of the 6mm Republic of Prussia, the Kingdom of Aksum, the Principality of Huack, the Khedivate of Turkoslavia and the Duchy of Saxe-Huack.

"Truly it can be said of him, without count are his soldiers & beyond measure his might." - Prince Edward in reference to Lord Butler & his invasion force departing London for Mars.

Friday, January 31, 2014

My New GHQ.

We found a new home that we love.  While overall a smaller home, it does allow me a larger room for my hobby.  Here is my new room, I call it my "GHQ."  Please note the flag is a reproduction WW1 era flag.  Has nothing to do with politics.  I still have some unpacking left to do and am still working out how to store things with the space I have.  The 40K pictures will probably be leaving with my son this weekend.  I have some nice new WW2 prints to put up in their place.











No comments: