Welcome to AGSH. A wargaming blog dedicated to my Dad and the world's most noble hobby; collecting toy soldiers. Here toy soldiers clash in great battles from scales of 3mm to 54mm. Also the historical records of the imaginary states of the 6mm Republic of Prussia, the Kingdom of Aksum, the Principality of Huack, the Khedivate of Turkoslavia and the Duchy of Saxe-Huack.

"Truly it can be said of him, without count are his soldiers & beyond measure his might." - Prince Edward in reference to Lord Butler & his invasion force departing London for Mars.

Friday, December 6, 2013

Deployment....

We are in the process of packing and moving.  We have 9 weeks left at our current residence before our move.  So I am in the process of packing up my wargame room so I won't have as much to post in the next 2 months.  I think it would take 2 days just to move my things.  I am going to keep a couple of armies out for fun.  The two 10mm WW2 I bought at RECRUITS this Fall.  Besides my gaming year ends on Christmas Day anyway.  I've already bested my prior year gaming total but have fallen way short of the painting total from last year.  That's ok.

No comments: