Welcome to AGSH. A wargaming blog dedicated to my Dad and the world's most noble hobby; collecting toy soldiers. Here toy soldiers clash in great battles from scales of 3mm to 54mm. Also the historical records of the imaginary states of the 6mm Republic of Prussia, the Kingdom of Aksum, the Principality of Huack, the Khedivate of Turkoslavia and the Duchy of Saxe-Huack.

"Truly it can be said of him, without count are his soldiers & beyond measure his might." - Prince Edward in reference to Lord Butler & his invasion force departing London for Mars.

Thursday, September 12, 2013

WWII: 6mm German Force for Brigadier General

I am assembling several 6mm WW2 armies for HOTT-WW2 by MacFarlane and our own Brigadier General game.  The force is almost finished I need to add an Engineers element to make it playable.  Future additions include Heavy Armor and more artillery.

This base started with 2 Tigers but I felt 1 tank looks better due to their size.



5 comments:

Doug said...

Very nice work, I am busy painting 6mm myself. (British Western Desert 1941) - I do like your basing, nice and open with enough colour, but not so much as to detract from the vehicles.

wargamer1972 said...

Thanks, and your stuff looks very well done.

Just Jack said...

The forces look absolutely fantastic! I wish I had that kind of talent, especially the highlighting/ dry-brushing and basing.

I'm intrigued by your references to "Brigadier General" rules; what can you share or where can I go to find out more?

V/R,
Jack

wargamer1972 said...

These are our own rules currently in development. We hope to have them released by Halloween.

Just Jack said...

I look forward to seeing what you come up with. Thanks.

V/R,
Jack