Welcome to AGSH. A wargaming blog dedicated to my Dad and the world's most noble hobby; collecting toy soldiers. Here toy soldiers clash in great battles from scales of 3mm to 54mm. Also the historical records of the imaginary states of the 6mm Republic of Prussia, the Kingdom of Aksum, the Principality of Huack, the Khedivate of Turkoslavia and the Duchy of Saxe-Huack.

"Truly it can be said of him, without count are his soldiers & beyond measure his might." - Prince Edward in reference to Lord Butler & his invasion force departing London for Mars.

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Human Fantasy Army

I was digging through my lead pile searching for minis to work a trade with a fellow from TMP.  As I was going through all the odds and ends of my collection I found enough miniatures to piece together a human army for to paint up for sale.  However as I went along the more I liked the idea and decided to keep them for Fantasy Brigadier.  These minis are true 25mm and are very small when compared to the stuff available now but they are still a little larger than 1/72 scale.  They will work great with my 18mm dwarfs (Shadowcorps) and my 1/72 Caesar Orcs and Goblins.  


No comments: