Welcome to AGSH. A wargaming blog dedicated to my Dad and the world's most noble hobby; collecting toy soldiers. Here toy soldiers clash in great battles from scales of 3mm to 54mm. Also the historical records of the imaginary states of the 6mm Republic of Prussia, the Kingdom of Aksum, the Principality of Huack, the Khedivate of Turkoslavia and the Duchy of Saxe-Huack.

"Truly it can be said of him, without count are his soldiers & beyond measure his might." - Prince Edward in reference to Lord Butler & his invasion force departing London for Mars.

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Wargame Scrapbook

With my wife's encouragement I've decided to start a scrapbook for my WW2 wargame hobby.  I decided to devote the first few pages to my dad who fought in the Pacific Theater.  These are the first two pages, I will add for 15mm and 6mm WW2 wargaming.  The scrapbook will include the rules I play as well as batreps and pictures.  I will of course still post these things here as well but I wanted to do something bigger for my WW2 hobby.




2 comments:

Grimsi Grogs said...

fun idea! something me and my lass can bond over during since shes not into the gaming,but loves photography and such. thank your wife for us please!

Robert (Bob) Cordery said...

What a simply excellent idea!

Thanks for sharing it with the rest of the blogosphere.

All the best,

Bob