Welcome to AGSH. A wargaming blog dedicated to my Dad and the world's most noble hobby; collecting toy soldiers. Here toy soldiers clash in great battles from scales of 3mm to 54mm. Also the historical records of the imaginary states of the 6mm Republic of Prussia, the Kingdom of Aksum, the Principality of Huack, the Khedivate of Turkoslavia and the Duchy of Saxe-Huack.

"Truly it can be said of him, without count are his soldiers & beyond measure his might." - Prince Edward in reference to Lord Butler & his invasion force departing London for Mars.

Friday, January 18, 2013

Vietnam: First Elements of the Shadow Spears in 1965

I've decided that I want to extend the life of my First US Half-Brigade from WW2 into Vietnam.  Now the WW2 campaign will still be run in 6mm and is still a go but I want to add a Vietnam campaign and run it in 3mm.  Bought my models from PicoArmor to just get a feel for them and I like them so I will buy more soon.  Below I have 2 companys of infantry of 2 platoons each, 2 tank platoons, an engineer or HQ element and a Huey gunship element.  The Huey's rotor and stand were made from Fiber Craft Painted Paddle Wire.  Also I've opted for 30mm frontage bases.





No comments: