Welcome to AGSH. A wargaming blog dedicated to my Dad and the world's most noble hobby; collecting toy soldiers. Here toy soldiers clash in great battles from scales of 3mm to 54mm. Also the historical records of the imaginary states of the 6mm Republic of Prussia, the Kingdom of Aksum, the Principality of Huack, the Khedivate of Turkoslavia and the Duchy of Saxe-Huack.

"Truly it can be said of him, without count are his soldiers & beyond measure his might." - Prince Edward in reference to Lord Butler & his invasion force departing London for Mars.

Friday, November 30, 2012

Minis Order from Khurasan Miniatures

Placed my first order with Khurasan Miniatures tonight.  I have models coming to form 2 factions for my fantasy campaign.  Krasia (Khurasan) and The White Empire (Pre-Samurai.)  Both will be eastern kingdoms with the White Empire in the far east.  Krasia will be based upon the novel The Desert Spear by Peter Brett.  I will update this post with the delivery date and a review of the minis and service offered by Khurasan.  So far Khurasan is very fast to answer email on questions I had about their products.

UPDATE: Dec 8th: It's been 8 days now and have not heard anything so I checked back with Khurasan.  They responded very quickly but said that they have yet to prepare my package but that it should get done and shipped out on Monday.

UPDATE: Dec 17th Minis arrived today.  All present and accounted for.

No comments: