Welcome to AGSH my main wargaming blog dedicated; to my dad, toy soldiers the world's most noble hobby & Colonel Paul von Lettow-Vorbeck. 19th century to modern small unit wargaming with a bit of Victorian Steampunk & Weird War 2. Further, the historical records of the 19th Century imaginary Alpine Kingdom of Tannenbaum & the late 19th century imaginary balkan nations of the Principality of Huack & the Khedivate of Turkoslavia.

"Truly it can be said of him, without count are his soldiers & beyond measure his might." - Prince Edward in reference to Lord Butler & his invasion force departing London for Mars.

Sunday, December 10, 2006

My 15mm World War II United States Army

Assembled in formation is my 15mm WW2 US Army. I have the army based so that I can easily play both COMBAT: WWII & FUBAR WWII wargames rules. These are a mix of Battle Honors, and Essex miniatures.
Here are the best trained, fed and equipped soldiers of any wargames table. From snipers, bazooka teams, heavy machine gunners and many riflemen. My soldiers are a unique band of brothers that are dedicated to restoring the blessings of liberty to a besieged Europe.

Our jeeps give us a huge advantage in fast attack and reconnaissance. Two are mounted with heavy machine guns and one with an anti-tank rifle. They are both fast and deadly.

Finally our armored company is equipped with three Shermans and one Tank Hunter. Not the best tanks of the battlefield but certainly invaluable to my command.

No comments: